Find Your Style
About vinyl Flooring
Available in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and designs, vinyl flooring is a stylish and incredibly durable flooring option. Made to mimic the look of natural hardwood flooring or tile flooring, vinyl will add style to your home but at a fraction of the cost of hardwood or tile floors. Available in a large range of styles from modern to contemporary, elegant to rustic, vinyl is an attractive, durable, and waterproof flooring option that can be installed throughout your entire home.
Advantages to vinyl floors include:
- Vinyl is easy softer underfoot than other hard surfaces.
- Vinyl is quieter underfoot than most hard surfaces.
- Vinyl is incredibly easy to maintain.
- Vinyl flooring is durable and can last for an extended period if properly care for.
- Vinyl is available in a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes.
- It is available for commercial and residential use.
- Vinyl offers real wood, tile, and stone looks.
- Vinyl provides easier installation than many other flooring types.